Zoids Chapter 2 a fanfic by Chibi Reli, Chapter 3


Richard Seltzer's home page  Publishing home

Zoids Chapter 2

By Chibi Reli, chibireli@yahoo.com
Home page http://www.geocities.com/chibireli/

Chapter 3:

A New Enemy Returns, The BackDraft Rises Again



Zoids: Chapter Two - The Blitz Team is in the S Class, but someone is leaving the group. The pilot taking his place is a girl named Ami Kamiya, or better known as Fire Cat with her one of a kind Zoid Rapidfire. Can this new team have what it takes and is Bit falling for the new pilot.


This fanfic tells what happens to the Blitz Team after the television show. The Zoid called Rapidfire and the pilot nicknamed Fire Cat are unique. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com



Disclaimer: Chibi Reli does not own Zoids, but did create the original characters who are not from the TV show.

         "Count, all the Zoids are ready for battle. What should be our next step?"

            "I want you to challenge the Blitz Team now Charles. They'll pay for ruining us before."

            "Yes sir." He salutes the man.


            The four members sit around a table, each with five cards in their hands. "I'll take two." Jamie withdraws two from his hand and places them down on the table. Then he picks up two new ones and puts it into his deck. "I bet ten gummy worms."

            "I accept your wager and raise you two gumballs." Leena puts the two gumballs in the middle of the giant candy pile. Bit and Ami do the same. "Alright, let's see everyone's hand. I got a full house."

            "Oh, I only got three aces," Ami says putting down her cards.

            "Two kings and two sevens." Bit puts his down.

            "Well, I beat everyone. I got a royal flush!" Jamie drops the cards on the table and everyone stares at them and act surprised anime style. Jamie puts his arms around the pile of candy and brings it in.

            "Hey! You must of cheated Jamie!"

            "I so did not Leena."

            "Yeah you guys, stop your fooling around and get down here now!"

            "Well you heard him. We'll finish this later." Jamie runs out with the candy in his arms and Leena runs after him.

            "So doc, why did you want us here?" Leena asks.

            "We got an offer for a Zoid battle from some old friends."

            "And who would that be?" Bit inquires while taking a gummy worm from Jamie’s pile.

            "The BackDraft group."

            "What?" Jamie, Leena, and Bit say with a worm hanging out of Bit’s mouth.

            "Who's that?" Ami asks with a questioned look on her face.

            "The BackDraft is a group that breaks the rules of Zoid battling so that its members can have fun betting on which team will win and make the battles more exciting. They fight unauthorized battles though and if you loose, you have to give up your Zoid. Bit got rid of them a while ago, but I guess they're back."

            "Well, let's see what they want." The doc A man with long black hair and brown eyes appears on the screen.

            "Attention Blitz Team. My name is Charles from the BackDraft Team and I challenge you to an unofficial Zoid battle. It will take place in two days at the battlefield of our choice. If you wish to accept this offer, just send a message back. Hope to see you soon in battle."

            "So, what are we going to do? Do we accept the offer or not?"

            "I think we should accept. Me and Ligar can beat anyone."

            "And they usually offer more than the usual prize money too. That means more money."

            "We'll do it. No one can defeat the great Fire Cat."

            "Well then, I'll send them a message we'll accept."

            "Is everyone ready?"

            "We sure are. Let's get started."

            "Leena ready to battle."

            "Fire Cat ready to leave the other team in the dust."

            "Go Schieder." They all land on the field and wait for the judge to arrive.

            “So, should I think of these guys as a challenge?” Ami asks.

            “You should. They don’t play by the Zoid Federation rules and often use tricks to try to win,” Jamie answers. “So that means everyone should watch their backs.” Suddenly, a Whale King appears and drops off three Sabre Tigers. Then, the dark judge appears.

            “The area within a 50 mile radius is a designated battle zone. Battle code 0999. The Blitz Team versus The Black Team. Ready? Fight!”

            “This doesn’t look like it will be a very difficult battle to win. Let’s party. Weasel Unit Total Assult!” The barrage of ammunition goes straight for the three zooids, but they run away, only getting hit by a few.

            “Let’s see if you’ve gotten any better Blitz Team.” One Sabre Tiger starts to fire at the Ligar and they soon go off on a chase.



            “We have a Gunsniper and the Ligar Zero, but I’ve never seen that red Zoid before. What should I do if I have no info on it sir?” asks one of the warriors to the man on board.

“Fight it then and get some data. It will surely help us in the future.”

“Right.”


“Come on kitty.” The Sabre Tiger with Bit starts to fire and Bit stays to feel the attack.

“I’ll show you why we beat you guys before.” He starts to charge. “Buster Slash!” The attack hits dead on and brings the Zoid down.

Meanwhile, Ami and Leena continue to fight the remaining enemy Zoids. Leena continues to fire as does Ami. “These guys aren’t so bad. Hey Leena, what were you guys talking about when you said they were tricky?”

“Well, they were tricky before. Let’s just finish this off. Weasel Unit Total Assult!” The missles fly once more and bring the two zoids down.

“The battle is over. The winner is the Blitz Team.”

“Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be,” Jamie comments.

“Yeah. That battle was kinda strange.”


“Charles, what exactly was that battle? You should of sent in better Zoids.”

“You see sir, I thought before we damaged any of our best Zoids, we should see just how strong the Blitz Team has gotten. It was good because we weren’t expecting that new Zoid to be there and we don’t know what damage it could of done.”

“You have a point. But the next time you try something out, tell me.”

“Yes sir.”

“So, have you found out anything interesting about this new Zoid?”


(Jamie's Voice): So, we’ve been on a roll. Actually, Bit and Ami have been on a roll. Those two are a great duo. We also got a new challenge from the Gemini Team. They want to battle Bit and Ami two on two. Hey you two! I don’t know how you guys started fighting, but you better make up. There’s no way you can win this battle while in a fight. Next time on Zoids: Chapter Two- Bit and Ami in a fight, The Battle Between the Gemini and the Blitz Teams.



Zoids Chapter 2 This fanfic is complete. Hallelujah!


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c