Zoids Chapter 2 a fanfic by Chibi Reli, Chapter 2



Richard Seltzer's home page  Publishing home

Zoids Chapter 2

By Chibi Reli, chibireli@yahoo.com
Home page http://www.geocities.com/chibireli/

Chapter 2:

The Big Day, Fire Cat's Day View



Zoids: Chapter Two - The Blitz Team is in the S Class, but someone is leaving the group. The pilot taking his place is a girl named Ami Kamiya, or better known as Fire Cat with her one of a kind Zoid Rapidfire. Can this new team have what it takes and is Bit falling for the new pilot.


This fanfic tells what happens to the Blitz Team after the television show. The Zoid called Rapidfire and the pilot nicknamed Fire Cat are unique. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Disclaimer: Chibi Reli does not own Zoids, but did create the original characters who are not from the TV show.


            Ami works on her Rapidfire as she whistles. She works on the cockpit hanging over the nose and using the bottom of the lip as a footrest. The platform is nearby on the side. "Come on. Why won't you tighten?" Meanwhile, Bit walks in looking for her.

            "Where can she be?" He looks around with his hands in his pocket and looks up to see her working on her Zoids. "Hey Ami." She doesn't hear him. He takes in a deep breath and cups his hands around his mouth. "Hey Ami!"

            "What!" she screams startled. She slips off the mouth, but grabs it with her right hand. She looks downward and sees Bit embarrassed.

            "Sorry about that! Now she'll never like me."

            "It will be okay if you just help get me down from here!" she screams swinging around.

            "Oh, right." He finds the platform and moves it over. She swings a little and lands on the platform safely. She presses a button and it starts to lower. "So, what are you doing here?" She leans on the edge of the platform.

            "Working on my Zoid. It felt funny during the battle with Leena."

            "It is really impressive. How did you find it?"

            "Well, I was walking around one day because I was nervous about my first Zoid battle. I only had a weak Sabre Tiger and didn't think I would do that well. All of a sudden, a saw a giant line of dust storm up and end at some nearby rocks. I went over to see what caused it and saw Rapidfire there. It didn't seem to belong to anyone, so I piloted her home and have been using her ever since. How did you find the Ligar Zero?" She looks next to Rapidfire and stares at Ligar.

            "Well, I was looking for some scrap metal during a Zoid battle and I kinda messed up the Blitz team's battle. Then I decided to go and look around their base, but I was caught in a trap. They kinda kept me and that's when I saw Ligar. He helped free me and we've been together since then."

            "Nice story. So, what did you come here for anyways?"

            "Doc wanted me to tell you that dinner was ready."

            "Great. I'm starving." She hops off the platform and they head toward the door.



            "Where are they?" Leena complains playing with her fork.

            "They'll be here soon Leena. Just be patient." Just then Ami and Bit walk in.

            "Sorry we're late. We got caught up in a few things."

            "Who cares. Just sit down so we can eat." Bit sits down next to Ami.

            "Well, on to bigger things, we have a battle tomorrow against the Strike team. They use three Lightning Scythes, which means Leena, Bit and Ami will be fighting,” Dr. Toros says standing up while everyone started to eat.

            "Great. My first battle." She takes a piece of chicken and passes the plate on.

            "Since they're using Lightning Scythes, we're going to have to rely more on our speed and now that we have Ami, we should have no problem."

            "But of course, I will surely win the battle," Leena boasts taking a bite of chicken.

            "So, you looking forward Ami?” Bit asks.

            "I sure am. Hey Jamie, this chicken is really good. What's in it?"

            "Oh, well, I've told anyone what I use," he says blushing.

            "I've been wanting to know for a while too. We won't tell anyone," Doctor Toros replies sitting down and starting to serve himself.

            "Well, before I cook, I always but the chicken in pineapple juice." Suddenly Ami spits out all of the food in her mouth and chugs down a glass of water.

            "Did you just say pineapple juice!?" she asks shouting.

            "Yeah, why?"

            "I'm allergic to pineapple juice. My vocal chords swell up and then my throat."

            "Oh man, what do we do?" Bit starts to panic.

            "I gotta go to the hospital now."



            "Okay, you guys. We've finally arrived at the battlefield. Are you guys ready?" Jamie asks in his costume.

            "I sure am."

            "I'm always ready for a battle," Leena says.

            "I guess I am," Ami answers in her raspy voice.

            "Well then, what are you waiting for? Go out there and win us some prize money!"

            "Launch deck is ready." The hover cargo gets ready to launch the Zoids.

            "Leena ready for battle."

            "Fire Cat ready."

            "Go Jagar!" They all land safely and approach. In space, the judge capsule is launched and lands.

            "The area within a fifty mile radius is a designated Zoid battle zone. All unauthorized personnel must leave the area. Battle field 0999, ready, fight!"

            "So, where are these Lightning Scythes?" Leena asks looking around.

            "They have to be somewhere,” Bit replies starting to move forward.

            "They're charging right towards you guys. It looks like they are trying to surround you guys from all sides."

            "Well then, let's greet them. We'll each take one and finish them off."

            "Sounds good to me Bit. Let's go catch us some prey Rapidfire." Ami and Bit leave in different directions.

            "Then I'll just stay here and get ready to fight."

            "Where are these Zoids?" Ami asks herself while wondering around. Suddenly her screen beeps and she sees the approaching Zoid. She quickly dodges his first attack.

            "Well, I've never seen a Zoid like this before, but I bet it's not as fast as my Lightning Scythe."

            "Yeah, it's faster." Rapidfire starts to sprint to catch up with Lightning Scythe, firing at it.

            "There's no way you're going to catch up to me slowpoke."

            "Wanna try? It's time to go faster Ligar." He puts on the boosters and leaves in a streak. The enemy tries to fire at the Ligar, but Bit quickly dodges them and charges toward him.

            "Well, it looks like you're better than I thought, but you still won't win."

            "Of course I will." They pass each other and charge again. "Let's get ready Ligar. Strike Laser Claw!" Ligar hits the Lighting Scythe straight on and it falls to the ground. "Now, I better see how Ami and Leena are doing."

            "Stay still you creep." No matter how loud she yells and how hard she tries, Leena isn't able to hit the Lightning Scythe.

            "Playtime is over little dino." The enemy fires at her and she's knocked down.

            Rapidfire cuts in front of the Zoid just as he is about to go faster. He quickly turns around and tries to run away, but Rapidfire runs faster and blocks him off. "Just give up." The man gets a frightened look on his face and as he tries to escape, Ami fires a small particle canon on her back and brings the Zoid down. "Finally." Ahead of her she sees Bit running towards her in the Jagar. "How's it going Bit?"

            "I got my guy and it looks like you got yours. The only problem is that Leena's down. That means it's up to us."

            "I'm right behind you." The two Zoids dash off.

            The last Lightning Scythe approaches the two on coming cats. "So, two more and I'm outta here. It looks like the others weren't strong enough. Well, I better greet them." He starts his charge and heads straight toward them.

            "It looks like he's coming to greet us. What do you think we should do?" Ami asks.

            "I think I have an idea. Fall back a bit and I'll go ahead and meet him."

            "Sure." Ami turns Rapidfire around and heads in the opposite direction. The enemy Zoid starts to fire, but Jagar quickly dodges and runs behind him.

            "So you want a chase, I'll give you a chase." Jagar picks up speed and chases after the speedy Lightning Scythe. Soon ahead though, a barrage of firing confuses the Zoid. "What's happening?"

            "It looks like you almost forgot about me there boy. Now, you have no where to go." He tries to back up but Jagar is ready.

            "It looks like you're surrounded. Now why don't you just give up, or my friend in the other Zoid is going to have to damage your Lightning Scythe." Rapidfire pulls out its particle cannon and gets ready for the shot.

            "Okay. I surrender,” he sighs and hangs his head in shame.

            "The battle is over. The winner is the Blitz Team!"

            “Alright! We won!” Ami opens up her cockpit door and starts to cheer. "Ow. My throat." She clutches her throat with both hands.

            “This is great. With this combination, we’ll never lose,” the doc says while dancing around.



            The count of the BackDraft sits in his chair looking at the battle just fought. “It looks like the Blitz Team is doing better than ever before. And now, they have two amazing Zoids that are worth millions. Are the new Zoids ready?”

            “Almost Count. We’ll be ready in a week or two.”

            “Good. The sooner the better.”



            So, things have been going great. We've been winning all our battles and that means money. But wait, who are these weird people who keep leaving us messages? Wait, you want to challenge my team to an unofficial battle? And you're willing to pay five times the normal prize money? Sure, but who are you guys? No way. It can't be. Next time on Zoids: Chapter Two- Return of an Old Enemy, The BackDraft Rises Again. Ready? Fight!


Zoids Chapter 2 This fanfic is complete. Hallelujah!


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c