New Age

Part one of Trilogy, part 2 = Reign of Chaos, part 3 = Tides of Darkness

By Sh33p, CultofSh33p@aol.com

Chapter 31

Chaos Building


Hats off to this fic. It tops most fics I've read....including most of the ones I posted here. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Sh33p Disclaimer: I don't own Zoids. 


There was a loud crash of multi-ton feet to the steel reinforced flooring of the enormous maintenance room as the magnetic gear finally slowed to a halt and drew away. A black silhouette of something that likely should have never even been born. The apparent final step in a three stage evolution, from Geno Saurer to Geno Breaker, the Fury was something that held an imposing and intimidating air to it even when it wasn`t equipped with it`s armor systems, a nature bolstered by the newly revitalized orange glow of it`s optics.

Someone call the presses... The greatest bitch of them all is back.

Vega quirked up a brow at the huge Zoid but said nothing, allowing his emotions to do the talking for him. For what it was worth, he got the equivelent of a dulled chuckle in the form of a low physical growl and an eerie, melodic laugh that seemed to come from several voices at once, a laugh that no one else was going to hear. Torson had left his shift for the bathroom and Dana, the senior member of Vega`s crew, was busy helping with work on the Elephander after one of it`s more recent match-ups.

"How`re you feeling?" Vega finally asked. There was a delay in the answer, and for a moment, the Fury looked as though it was busy stretching it`s limbs out, getting rid of annoying cramps and the like. Then...

Like an entirely new Ult... Wait, what are they called again?

"Ultimate X Zoid. In your case, I think it`s X Fury, Ultimate X Fury or Fury X, not sure."

... Not too original with the naming, if you ask me.

"Blame whoever came up with the term, not me," Vega said with a shrug, turning around and glancing over his shoulder at the door. It hadn`t opened yet, but Vega could open it himself with no real trouble. Just a minor push of a button.

A push of a button that he wouldn`t be the one making. With almost expert timing, the main door of the oversized room slipped open, creaking once or twice in the process but revealing only one man standing at it`s very center. An older fellow, silver hair and an eerie resemblance to an older Kyle Mazemia, Stigma Stoller held the look of a patient father for all of a split second before speaking up.

"I`ve got word of your next match."

"Kale is my only priority right now."

"You either win a match or I`m going to have to drop the Fury from my roster, Vega. Including the Storm and Razorwind units. After you get another win, you can go get yourself half-killed. Again," the retired veteran stated with an obviously cynical attitude to his words. Vega was obviously taken with the amusement of an eleven year old - which is exactly what he was.

"I was only a quarter killed this time, thank you," he said, puffing out his chest and crossing his arms over it.

And you have the nerve to think I`m strange?

Fire. A fire is coming. An apocalypse is what we will bring. Death to all, not just what breathes, but what does not breathe as well. Chaos.

I only want those that breathe to die. Anything else doesn`t matter.

Come. Together, we can reap the benefits of It and slaughter anything and everything that lay in our path. Come with me, Shadow, together, you, I and the pup can quicken the pacing with ease.

I must have Kale with me. Otherwise it is futile.

Kale is inconsequential. He will be consumed by the flames like everyone else who fails to bow before us.

I need him for my own goals, Spectacle. And I`m not interested in playing second fiddle to another like Ambient.

Ambient? He was a weak minded fool. I possess all that you need... Our powers together can accomplish anything!

I. Don`t. Care. About. World. Domination. I want my revenge on mortality, anything else is unimportant.

"You can go if you want to. I only need you to quicken the pace, remember?" Kale interrupted the conversation with little care for either of the other participants, murderously leering down at them both from the chest of the Geno Saurer. Both seemed to freeze for a moment, but only a moment.

"I heard everything you said," he stated blandly. Spectacle seemed to snort for a second or two, inching back from Shadow in what could only be described as hesitation. The green Organoid hadn`t forgotten it`s last encounter -

[Crouched ruthlessly for the strike. He waited. He waited still as they spoke, and then he began to move forward, but a strike over the head halted his movements with agonizing swiftness. Fluidity and speed like few the Organoid had ever encountered, and a ten pound, weighted chunk of metal called a car battery being swung at close to fifty miles an hour were more than any creature short of a full fledged Zoid could bare without a moment`s notice.

Seconds later, there was a repeat. Spectacle had been trying to stand and the battery came into play again, leaving a dent across the side of the green Organoid`s head. He was down this time, and he wasn`t going to get up for at least a while longer.]

- and was keen to avoid a repeat.

Is that... Fear?

Caution. Fear is my ally, not my enemy.

But caution is born of fear, you are afraid of but a single human being with an inkling of Their blood? My, perhaps you`re not as powerful as you claim...

Silence.

"Make your choice, Shadow. There`s a base in the distance and I don`t intend to wait around for you," Kale growled, his voice booming through the loudspeaker of the Geno Saurer. Spectacle let out a growl of his own in response, shifting slightly, those menacingly golden eyes focused solely on Shadow. There, the two stood. Like a meeting centuries before, between an empowered Ambient and a then-young Shadow.

Spectacle`s shape resembled Ambient`s. The chin was different, he lacked the tail spikes, but the overall feeling was almost the same. Shadow didn`t like that. He had never liked Ambient, and he wouldn`t like anything remotely resembling the long dead, crimson Organoid ever again.

Go away.

Have it your way. When the flames come, I`ll be sure to grant you the dignity of being one of the first to die.

Assuming I don`t kill you first.

You assume too much. That will be your undoing...

And you assume even more. That will be why I eat your core out. Preferably with some Zoid Magnite for spicing.

Touché.

And with that, a flash of green came to pass and Spectacle was gone, blazing off into the skies like a bolt of green lightning while Shadow unfolded his wings and flapped up onto the right shoulder of the Geno Saurer. He said nothing and he thought nothing, and neither did Kale in response. Together, they shot off towards the nearby base, no goal in mind for Shadow other than death, no goal in mind for Kale other than information.


And miles from there, hundreds of miles in fact, a meeting of minds was taking place. For three and a half hours, the top brass of the Helic and Guylos militaries, along with the top officials of the Zoid Battle Commission and the Guardian Force had been locked in a heated debate about none other than Kale himself. For all of that time, things were mostly an even split down the middle, half for devoting at least a special task for to dealing with him, half utterly against anything but the Guardian Force handling it.

As with any such debate, the loudest voices tended to be the least educated on the subject.

"If we sit here and let him do whatever he wants, it sets a dangerous precedent for other terrorists to follow!"

"Well maybe if we could find out why he`s doing this-" "It doesn`t matter why he`s doing this! The man has slaughtered over eight thousand people already! It`s time for action, not talk!"

"We need to let the Guardian Force sort this out!"

"THE GUARDIAN FORCE? FOR GOD`S SAKE, THEY`VE BEEN SLAUGHTERED EVERYTIME THEY`VE GONE UP AGAINST HIM!"

"BUT IF WE ALLOW THE MILITARIES OF EITHER NATION DECIDE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT, IT SETS UP FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF INFRINGEMENT ON CIVILIAN LIFE!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WE CAN`T AFFORD TO ALLOW THIS MANIAC TO CONTINUE DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS! IT`S SUICIDE TO NOT TRY AND DEAL WITH HIM NOW!"

"Enough screaming," interrupted the utterly calm voice of General Otto Schubaltz. "There`s no doubt that Kale Obscura is very likely the most significant threat that`s faced the world in over two hundred years, but right now he`s only one of two problems we`re dealing with. With the fall of the Backdraft, there`s a power vaccum going on in the criminal underworld. Illegal battle groups are starting to sprout up left and right, rampant attempts at terrorism have been on the increase, Zoid pilots are being kidnapped by some unknown force and a maniac is running around gunning down everything in sight. We can`t afford inaction and we can`t afford delays any longer. The military may be a divisive solution, but right now it`s our only real choice."

A brief pause as the assembled group started to calm down. Schubaltz continued.

"I propose that we solve these things methodically. It`s obvious that the Guardian Force has become too set in it`s ways, and the militaries have been caught completely off guard when it comes to dealing with random guerrilla warfare tactics by unassociated individuals or groups. It`s time for a change, gentlemen. We have to bring the military into the fold on this one and we have to do it fast. In addition, it`s time to start deputizing the people who`ve actually shown both the willingness and the actual skill and courage to do anything."

"You`re not suggesting what I think you are, are you?" One of the three Majors asked with obvious disdain.

"As incorrect as it may sound, yes. I am."

"Tournament fighters are not meant to be soldiers," another Major pointed out with the same disdain as the one before her.

"Maybe they`re not, but that doesn`t matter right now. Desperate times call for equally desperate measures," Otto stated bluntly, finally opening his slate gray eyes and leering over the group with little more than a calm, thoughtfully strategic gaze. "And right now, we`re as desperate as they come."


"Did you hear that?" Bit asked, glancing over at Brad with a half-dazed expression. The former mercenary, who was currently seeking a small respite from Leena`s newly revived sense of pride in herself, only quirked up a brow at his blonde team mate. The two were in the hangar, again. As with before, Brad was leering uneasily at the Scout Fox, and Bit was perched up on a catwalk just above the Liger Zero`s head. The Zoid had been switched back to it`s base armor, mainly since that armor seemed to make it self-repair quicker, while the Jaeger armor had to be repaired still.

"Must be my imagination," he reasoned dryly, leaning forward onto the support for the safety rail. Liger seemed somewhat... Unenthused? Bit noticed this, as well.

"You hear it too, buddy?" He asked, glancing down at the Zoid beneath him.

Familiar. I know that voice. I know that song. Open your mind, and listen to it with me.

"I`m not a Grade A telepath, ya know... I don`t even know how the heck I talk to you, let alone listen to others."

Fiona can do it. It`s in your blood. Just relax. Focus in on a sound, attain calm and it`ll come to you.

The young man shrugged. He rarely understood Zeke`s mood swings, from sardonic to deep and thoughtful, ready to fight to ready to exchange philosophical views. Sometimes, he wondered if the Ultimate X was really even sane anymore, not that he`d ever really known Zeke prior to bonding with the Liger. Regardless of his own thoughts on the matter though, Bit shrugged and began to hum to himself. It briefly drew attention from Brad, but only the usual 'what is he on?' type of expression.

Seconds passed by. He heard nothing. Eyes closed, mind as open as he could manage it and Bit Cloud still heard nothing. Zeke rumbled something inaudible, even telepathically, and then silenced again.

Then came that strange sounding voice. Like a song, almost. A song sung in a language of names. After several seconds though, Zeke muttered indignantly.

If you have something to say, say it.

The response was simple. The song picked up at a high point, the word was simple and it was a name. In the Zoidian language, it translated as 'open,' 'spirit,' and 'end.'

The word was Fiona. The garbled chatter that followed was something Bit couldn`t understand even if he wanted.

"Wonto, regoh. Renotha, otni marheno, mofry awa. Yen rouja hevota Bit froimet siti."

While Bit didn`t understand it - aside from his name, that is - Zeke did. With a moment to spare, the Zoid stepped forward, rumbling lowly and flipping it`s cockpit open, standing directly beneath the young man without a single movement. This time, Brad did take notice.

Get in.

"What`s with the Liger?" He asked, glancing over attentively, the brow formerly just quirked up slightly now bordering the midway point up his forehead, watching as Bit wordlessly stood up and started to climb over the edge of the railing. "Whoa, Bit! Hold it!" Brad yelled as the teen slipped over the rail, falling a short distance right into the cockpit of the Liger Zero, which gave a roar and promptly took off out of the open hangar door, blazing off into the desert.

"Bit! We have a match tomorrow, remember?! BIT!"

Brad would`ve been better off yelling at a corpse for attention rather than the distancing form of the Liger, and in it, Bit Cloud.

"Crap," he muttered to himself, leering around the hangar for something to give chase in. The jeeps weren`t fast enough, Jamie had taken the Raynos and the Gun Sniper couldn`t move fast enough no matter how hard Leena pressed it. That left one choice.

The Scout Fox.

Brad hesitated though, looking at the Zoid with an uneasy appearance to his eyes. That was when he heard it.

Or, to be more specific, that was when he heard her.

"Don`t use it for anything other than battles," came the voice laced with warning into his mind, though something audibly similar to a giggle and a chuckle at once came not soon after. Uneasily, the former mercenary whipped around in a circle, trying to find the source.

All he saw was a vague outline melding into the shadows.

And then there was nothing.

"How the hell am I gonna explain this one?" Brad muttered to himself, feeling more disdain than usual for the ever annoying Bit Cloud.


The northeasternmost corner of the Guylos mainland. At one time, this area was a military fortress during the last decades of the Ancient Zoidian people, one of the last such places to be demolished by the Death Saurer and other renegade Zoids during the murderous rampage that had trampled the ancient civilization of planet Zi into the dirt.

Today, it was the site of an archaeological dig funded by the Helic Republic, despite being in Guylos territory. The group wasn`t known to the public, it wasn`t known to exist as far as most military circles went - the Guardian Force included - and it was almost entirely unknown by Guylos Imperial intelligence, and the entire group was armed to the teeth. It was probably the only modern 'combat history preservation unit' in existence, evolved off of the old groups like the one once headed up by Dan Fleiheit`s squad during the Helic-Guylos wars.

Once, the area had been a magnificently imposing stronghold, walls stretching a hundred and fifty feet high, six feet thick, made of the strongest material available and enhanced with an energy shield that was comparable to modern standards. It had housed dozens of Zoids, Zoidians and Organoids, including a special pair who held distinction even then. The archaeologists weren`t interested in that though.

They were more interested in the gigantic chamber once hidden beneath a thirty foot thick layer of rock and dirt, accessable only through a staircase that lead to a near-unbreakable pair of doors covered in unknown writings.

Now though, they were on the border of the chamber, just about to break through.

"Alright, try it again, Mack!" One of the crewmen shouted, jumping out of the way. The Gojulas-H, a non-combat variation of the original Gojulas design packing four Spinosapper-sized laser saws and two enormous Godos-styled piston drivers, leaned forward slowly, four lengthy, thin poles extended out of it`s chest, helping to hold the huge Zoid steady to do it`s work.

The sound of four swift slashes followed, each laser saw cutting into the structure`s outer wall, then retracting away. Slowly, the piston hammers rose out of their former neutral position, dropping back down and aiming directly forward along either side of the huge Zoid`s head. Both pistons drew back, beginning to whirl like drill bits before launching forward with an explosion of steam hot enough to melt the skin off of someone`s bones.

The result was favorable though. For the time being. The wall shattered into an imperfect square, revealing nothing inside but blackness and a gush of extremely cold air that held the same stench as modern day coolant fluids.

"We got it!" The pilot of the Gojulas exclaimed proudly, automatically swinging the cockpit hatch open and breaking into a coughing fit at the stink of the gas. The gas was the least of their problems though...

"What the heck?" One of the archaeologists voiced as a pair of Zoid-sized crimson eyes lit up from within the blackness of the chamber.

Roc was awake.


"You could have at least had the decency to`ve told me, ya know," Naomi muttered, sipping her usual tea a few seconds later. Leon was impassive about it all, he didn`t really seem to see the big deal behind why Naomi was so annoyed about his choice of action a few days earlier. Either way, the man at least had the decency to try some diplomacy about it. There weren`t exactly many ways to say 'I had an impulse to go 300 miles that-a-way for no apparent reason at the time,' but Leon tried anyway.

"I had a feeling. It was all I had to go on and I felt like I had to hurry. Besides, it proved right, didn`t it?" He asked shortly, taking a sip of his coffee without another word. Naomi frowned deeply.

"And what if it hadn`t?"

"Then it`d just be a random fluke that would never happen again," Leon answered dryly, finally looking up to meet Naomi`s fairly annoyed gaze with a look that rested somewhere between apathy and understanding. Where and which it was closer to was anyone`s guess, his own included. "And if it had turned to trouble?" Naomi asked darkly.

"If it had turned to trouble, I would`ve fought my way through it or run away like I usually do. Besides, at least I wasn`t challenging anyone to an illegal Zoid battle," he pointed out blandly, lowering his voice just so for emphasis. Most people wouldn`t have really seen the point in such a statement being made in a conversation about someone running off recklessly, but Naomi was a person who tended to remember things very well. Among the things she specifically remembered was her first face-to-face meeting with Leon Tauros.

"Point taken," she conceded with the same annoyed tone as before. "I just don`t want you going off and getting hurt."

"We`re not-" "I didn`t mean like that," Naomi cut him off, earning a long nod from her team mate. "You`re like a big brother to me, and if you did anything stupid, it`s my firm obligation to kick the hell out of you."

"And if I die?"

"If you die, I`d have to kill you for it."

A pause.

"Gee, that`s reassuring," Leon grumbled out dully, earning a small smirk from Naomi. "Isn`t it though?"

Activity in the diner was low but still loud enough to have a decent conversation, when it finally dawned on Naomi that someone was missing, mainly since Harabec was apparently working for two people at once, it seemed. "Where`d that Abbie girl go?" She asked.

"She and her boyfriend went on vacation, I think," Leon answered with a nonchalant way about him. "Who`s the boyfriend?" Naomi asked out of mild curiosity. "Marcus Harlock." Naomi almost choked on her tea for a second or two. "Small world, isn`t it?" Leon asked with a very subtle jab hidden in his tone, drawing a sharp leer from the side in response.

It was about that moment that a woman bearing an obvious resemblance to the aforementioned Abigail Summers stepped through the doors of the resturaunt, idly pacing her way across the floor and settling down with a plop on the stool next to Naomi.

Green hair, a tan to die for, an attitude that dripped 'I`m a bad ass and I make it look good,' a leather biker`s jacket, jeans that were a bit tight and a pair of army-styled boots, matched off with a pair of relatively out-of-place-in-a-good-way eyes tinged an alluring shade of purple. Naomi only offered the woman a raised eyebrow, shaking her head briefly. Leon almost swore he heard her say something along the lines of 'hussy' under her brother, but he chose not to speak.

"Hey Beck!" The woman called out, giving a wave over to the older man, who attentively gave a wave back in response. "Long time no see, Pierce," he finally replied after walking over. "Come to pick on your little sister some more, huh?"

"Actually no, some guy named Oscar said he`d meet me here. Where is the little prude, anyway?"

"On an overdue vacation with Mark," Harabec answered, causing both Leon and Naomi to leer sideways at each other for the umpteenth time in one morning.

It was a damn small world after all, wasn`t it?

And it got even smaller as the doors swung open again, another older man stepping in, this one a bit shorter than Harabec but still the same weight thanks to his slight gut. Messy headed, wearing the get-up of a crop duster pilot and a serious expression that contrasted it to the extreme.

Oscar Hameros sat down wordlessly next to Pierce Summers, giving a nod to Harabec.

"You wanted to see me?" Pierce asked with a nonchalant, perhaps somewhat annoyed sound to her voice. "Yep. About your dad, too," Oscar answered shortly. "Probably best we go somewhere else to talk about it," he added. Pierce nodded in agreement.

Leon and Naomi exchanged another leer, and for a second, Leon looked as though he would speak. Naomi cut him off again.

"One word about the world getting any smaller and I`ll cram you into a meat grinder," she threatened. Leon shut up instantly.


"Welcome back," Brad sighed out annoyedly as Jamie climbed out of the Raynos, drawing the teen out of a stupor with his expression alone, not even counting the tone of his voice.

"What happened? Where`s Bit?" Jamie asked, walking down the catwalk and then climbing the way down to the hangar floor. Brad shifted. "He took off on his own like a lunatic. Where were you?"

"Private stuff, you don`t need to know," Jamie replied firmly, receiving a mental cheer from the Wild Eagle as a result. "We came close to losing a match because you weren`t there, I think we have a right to know."

"It was personal. That`s all you need to know, Brad," Jamie shot back, taking his gloves off with a sneer.

"Well, Jamie, I was doing some research earlier today, before Leena went on a tirade about how good she`s gotten - conveniently ignoring how much of your clothing she`s stolen through the past few days," Brad began. "And I found an interesting fact out about tomorrow`s opponent, know what it is?"

Jamie dumbfoundedly quirked a brow up. "What?" He asked.

"With Bit gone for who-knows-how-long," Brad paused briefly to take a drag from his cigarette. "That means you`re going to be in the battle. Our opponents, or should I say 'opponent,' is the Tsun Team. I`m guessing you`ve heard of the one fighter on that team, yes?" He asked again, staring Jamie dead in the eyes. The teen let out a mortified gulp.

"That`s..."

"Yes. That team is the same team that Leyla Tsun is on, she happens to be the only fighter. What side will you be on Jamie? Our`s, or her`s?"

A brief mental nudge from the Wild Eagle. It wasn`t much, but it accomplished what the secondary personality wanted.

"The same side I`ve always been on, Brad," he answered. The former mercenary nodded, thinking everything was alright.

It wasn`t.

"My own." The sound of a cigarette being dropped on the floor to the dull background noise of a young man with two personalities walking away followed soon after.

The Scout Fox had made him uneased, Leena had put him on edge, Bit`s departure had left him completely frazzled, he`d heard an unexplainable voice from the shadows and now Jamie was making him paranoid about who he could and couldn`t trust, and on top of all that, he had just dropped his last, god damn cigarette and accidentally bit the filter off of it just beforehand.

All in all, Brad Hunter was not having a very good day.


Garamos Island, the middle of the Deldaros Ocean, just a few hundred miles south of the equatorial line. On any conventional map, Garamos island was exceptionally close to the exact middle of the planet, earning it the nickname 'Center of the World' among the tourist industry. Politically, Garamos was independent from both the Guylos and Helic nations, even though it was still well within the jurisdiction of the Guardian Force. It was the Zian equivelent of Switzerland and Jamaica having a bastard child, temperately warm all year round but completely neutral from all conflicts.

For Marcus Harlock, Garamos Island was the place for fun in the sun, a nice getaway with Abbie, a well earned vacation from the hectic world of Zoid battling. The bags under his eyes were disappearing, he`d had a doped up grin for the past two days and was presently reading a magazine on the beach. It was raining, the reason for a particularly large beach umbrella to be planted firmly in the sand to his side. The chair he sat in was actually a plastic-made pool chair, fully reclining among other things but wide enough to accomodate two people.

The other person was Abbie, who had been giddily taking in the sights of the entire island during the entire time. At least the entire time the two were able to leave their hotel room - but that is another story for another day entirely. It was also the reason Mark had been wearing such a doped up grin for two days straight, but that`s not the point here.

The rains of Garamos were actually the entire reason they were on the beach. This was because Garamos Island happened to have the most unique weather in the entire world, it was always sunny when it rained, but the effect of the sun and the rain at once, combined with the dozens of strategically placed 'mirror stations' just off the shore of the island meant that every time it rained, the beaches and the cities alike both lit up with hundreds upon thousands of rainbows of varying size, from ribbons to full fledged myths where one could almost smell the pots of gold, the rain was half the reason there were actually tourists to begin with.

However the reasons for the average tourist though, the reason for one individual in particular was quite different. Standing off to the side in a black trench coat, this particular man stood out like a very sore thumb compared to the hundreds of summer clad locals and tourists around him, the fact that his face seemed to have an unnatural benevolence and affection to it added to this appearance.

He was also holding a pair of binoculars.

Said binoculars were trained on the form of a green haired young woman in a two-piece bathing suit situated to an ordinary looking young man who looked like he was coming out of a crash course in studying the effects of sleep deprivation firsthand. In one eye, there was hatred for the young man. In the other, which didn`t look entirely real, was an undying, sadistic lust and affection for the young woman.

Sheathed out of sight across his back was a weapon known as a Khukiri knife - a Khukri - specifically stolen from the dormatory where the young woman lived, the same place and the same college where the young man was keeping most of his belongings during their vacation.

Among those were his gun - destroyed - and the knife that the individual had sheathed, hidden in his trench coat.

This individual was named Arihmanes.

He had come with specific orders to eliminate one of the two people on Zi who could actually identify the Rommel Corporation as part of the reason that so many unreasoned, uncalled for attacks had been happening across the Guylos and Helic border zones, and potentially give away bits of details that could bring the Corporation down before it`s leader had accomplished his goals.

He had come with specific intentions of his own, as well. One was to follow orders with a sick smile and kill Marcus Harlock by any means necessary. The other was to take Abigail Summers. Whether she welcomed the changes he intended to make or not.

This individual was named Arihmanes.

He was a murderer, a Zoid pilot and a borderline psychopath.

He was also obsessed with Marcus and Abbie.

Someone was going to die.

Soon.


Author`s Note: Sorry about the slight delay for this one, but with any luck, I`ll be picking up the pace very soon... *Currently in the process of shifting from the Slowly Built Up Lingering Conspiracy-Styled Plot Button to the All Hell Breaks Loose Button.* >_> And didn`t I say I already had the connections to bring in Pierce? Voila, there she is. She`s been brought in for the specific purpose of fleshing out a bit more of the past, in specific, the past of one of the only characters I`ve really neglected: Abbie. She`ll also show up a lot more eventually, but now ya know.

Rhade: I pity Brad and Jamie the most. Leena`s normal punching bag has been removed, that leaves only them to soak up the abuse >_>; And expect Jamie to get some more attention soon. I happen to have big plans for that little runt... And his secondary personality.

Well, that`s all for now folks. Leave a review, enjoy, Sh33p out and see ya next time!


New Age by Sh33p


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim.html


Discuss books at  Blogging about Books http://www.seltzerbooks.com/blog/
Other book reviews by Richard Seltzer
Opus authors -- contemporary writers whose entire work is great
The Readers' Corner and Writers Showcase


This site is published by Samizdat Express, 213 Deerfield Lane, West Roxbury, MA 02132-002. (203) 553-9925 seltzer@seltzerbooks.com

Book collections on CD and DVD. A library for the price of a book.
Limited time offer: 2 for the price of 1
 

Return to Samizdat Express

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.com