Fox Hunt

By dave-d
 

Chapter 4



Summary: What is going on? Why do all the girls that Naruto knows want him to father their children? Answer: Kitsune.

 (Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com)



Disclaimer: No own, no mula, no sue. 

A bowl of nuts slid across the polished maple counter. Two more followed.

Choji reached out and grabbed one, an eager look on his face. He took a second as well. The third he offered to Shikamaru, who shook his head.

After that, the bar snacks were up for grabs.

The frog purse slammed down on the smooth surface, making a loud ‘clank’ noise as a few coins jumped out and rolled off the edge.

“Sake. For everyone. On me!” Naruto moved one coin around on the waxed wood. Neither he, nor any of his friends, was heavily into drinking. While they were not adults, there were no laws against their imbibing. Shinobi were allowed heir vices within reason, as long as it didn’t compromise themselves, their teammates, or their missions. “Your best chips, too!” Naruto banged his glass against Choji’s. “And dog biscuits, if you have them. Or bones of any type.”

Akamaru barked his thanks. Kiba smiled, then downed his drink.

“I don’t see what the problem is,” he said. “It’s like a gift from above! You say she’s beautiful…… she wants you….. and you don’t have to wine and dine her.” He shrugged. “What more could you ask for?”

“She’s not human,” Neji said, holding his glass up the light, contemplating it. “Doubtless there are things that Naruto cannot tell us.”

“Like what? It can’t be anything to make him pass up a deal like this!” Kiba poured some Sake on the floor for Akamaru. “If he gets fleas, Shizune or Sakura can give him something for the bath.” He laughed. “Yo, Naruto. Once in a life time experience.”

“No. Not really,” Naruto said, downing his drink quickly. “Kuko isn’t the only kitsune. There are six others.” he told them about the concessions that Tenko and Kurenai worked out. “She’s free to do what she wants because Sakura fucked up!”

“Shit! You should buy Pinkie a nice present then,” Kiba said with a sigh. “Why you? It just doesn’t make any sense.” He tapped the bar, ready for another drink.

“I assume she is not just interested in lovemaking,” Shikamaru said. “The fox woman wants offspring. I can see how that would be bothersome. I thought my mother was loud and annoying. At least she appears to care for my father.”

Naruto clinked his glass against Shikamaru’s.

“Ha! Why don’t you just get the Hokage to make you something that will keep you shooting blanks?” Kiba smiled wickedly.

“OOOOOOH! Naruto is being honorable. His spirit is truly admirable.” Lee stared at his drink. He knew what happened when he got drunk. But, he wasn’t planning on fighting anyone. “The burning flame of Konoha should not be wasted on those who do not care for the village.”

“No doubt there are also tricks involved,” Shino spoke his first words of the afternoon.

“Yes,” Shikamaru agreed. “I have heard stories about kitsune before. They are beyond troublesome. What is more, once they get one thing they enjoy, they ask for even more.”

“See!” Kiba said. “A gift from above!” He snorted, seeing the look on Lee’s face. “Cocks…… rocks…… thank you fox!”

“Can she cook well?” Choji asked, his eyes intense. “You could ask for any meal you wanted.”

Naruto put his forehead against the cool countertop.

Just what kind of wisdom had he expected to get from this bunch?

“This is not someone who is at odds with herself, that Naruto can help. His usual good heart would be taken advantage of.” Neji took a sip, made a face, then sipped some more. “While her offer may serve the village, he is not bound to that destiny.” He finished his drink. “There is also the issue of the townspeople. What would they think of his act?”

“Who says they should find out?” Kiba challenged. “You going to tell them?” He barked a short laugh. “The only bad thing about this is what the Fifth decided.”

“AHHHHHH! I will agree to that. We are better suited to the mission than the girls. This group has grown stronger than it was when you fought the Sound Five. Shino and I have our places as well!” Lee downed another drink quickly, beginning to wobble on his stool. “But, Sakura is very strong.” Lee suddenly had a dreamy look on his face. “Kurenai and Anko are formidable as well.”

“Shit! They’d probably take turns with Kuko, doing each other’s nails and hair.” Kiba chuckled. “We would be there to take care of Naruto.”

“Of course,” Shikamaru said. “You would not be there to stare at the kitsune in human form, even if she pranced around naked.” He sighed. Things had been much simpler before puberty.

The bar went dead quiet. That was followed by a collective in take of breath. Light footsteps could be heard.

“Were you boys talking about me?”

I was Kuko. She was dressed in a dark blue dress that looked like it had been painted on. Her hair was up in a very fancy style.

Akamaru growled. Kiba shushed him. Lee’s eyes went even wider, if that was possible. Shikamaru and Neji studied the kitsune. Shino didn’t turn around. Choji offered her the bowl.

Naruto put his face in his hands.

“What are you doing here?” He asked Kuko. “I though you were supposed to return tonight.”

“I will,” she promised, licking her lips. “Was that an invitation?”

Kiba’s jaw fell. Lee found it hard to stay on his stool.

“It doesn’t matter, does it? You will take it that way.” Naruto tapped the bar top again. Then he held up three fingers. When the glasses arrived, Kuko reached over and snatched two. She poured one down the back of his shirt.

“You should shower now,” she said. “I’m very good at scrubbing backs…… among other things.”

Kiba knocked his drink over.

“You should introduce me to your friends,” the kitsune said. “They’re all welcome to watch…… unless you’re shy about that kind of thing.”

Akamaru howled.

Lee shook a moment, his eyes looking blank. “My name is Rock Lee.” Finished speaking, he put his hand to his mouth. Someone had controlled his actions.

“A funny name,” Kuko said. “And those eyebrows…… perhaps you have Tanuki blood somewhere in you.” She drank the other glass she had pilfered. “We should check.”

“OHHHHH. I find your words confusing. How could we know this?” Lee clenched both fists, his mouth going razor straight.

“Well, Tanuki have huge sacks…… if you know what I mean.” Kuko spoke matter-of-factly. “You need only drop your trousers.”

Lee fell off of his seat.

“My name is Nara Shikamaru,” the tallest ninja said voluntarily. “You feel a need to prove your powers here? How unflattering.” He turned away from Kuko. “No wonder Naruto is less than impressed.”

“Oh?” the kitsune said. “In my kind, the males with the largest intellects often have the smallest genitals. Is that true for humans too?” She smiled when the bartender put a new glass in front of Shikamaru.

“No,” Shikamaru said, somewhat defensively, even though he didn’t intend to get involved in a battle of words. He picked up the glass and took a deep drink. His eyes bulged. He began coughing.

The image of the glass wavered. It was actually a small container of horseradish for the beef skewers that Choji ordered.

“You shouldn’t do that to Shikamaru,” Choji said, his face purpling. “He is a very good person.”

“I see,” Kuko said. She poked Choji’s belly. “Is this one carrying pups?”

Kiba spat out the Sake he had been swallowing. He fought the urge to laugh.

Before Choji knew what had happened, the beef on his plate was all gone. Akamaru was chewing on one piece while Kuko licked her fingers.

“This time of year, I prefer ground squirrel,“ she said. Her eyes showed amusement when Shikamru shook his head and grabbed Choji’s arm. When Shino turned to stare at her, she opened her mouth to speak. Shivering, she decided to ignore him.

“So, would you like to know my name?” Kiba asked, squaring his shoulders.

“No,” Kuko answered. “You smell of dog.” When Akamaru took offense, she said “No offense. It works for you.”

“Maybe you were right after all, Naruto” Kiba growled. “This one doesn’t seem to be worth your time, no matter how good she looks.”

For a moment, Kuko had her tails again. A quick burst of fire appeared under Kiba, causing him to jump then curse. The kitsune’s eyes looked furious. When she caught Naruto looking at her, she looked guilty.

“Heh!” Naruto said, putting both hands behind his neck. He winked at Kiba. “If I was going to have kitsune children, I’d certainly want them to behave better than that.” He looked her up and down. “You’re even prettier than Sakura.” He saw the fox woman smile. “But looks aren’t everything.” He held up his hand. Kiba slapped it.

“It’s not wise to toy with one of my race,” Kuko said.

Naruto hopped down from his stool. Walking a few steps forward, he stood nose to nose with the kitsune.

“It’s not wise to mess with Uzumaki Naruto.” He took out some coins and put them in her hands. “It’s also a bad idea to mess with his friends.” He added a few more coins.

“What are these for?” Kuko asked, her eyes flashing.

“To buy yourself a better personality,” Naruto said, smirking. “Before you stop by tonight.”

Choji was consuming his new plate of meat faster than Kuko had before. These were great seats.

Kiba slapped his hard on the bar. Shino actually smiled, though no one could tell. Neji shook his head.

“You….” Kuko’s tails reappeared, twitching furiously. “You….” Her eyes narrowed to slits. “You…… you human!” She trembled for a moment. Then her lips curved into a sultry smile. “Your spirit is perfect!” Without warning, she wrapped her arms around Naruto and gave him a deep long kiss. She went completely naked while she did so.

Lee had just climbed back on his stool. He fell off again. Choji clamped his hand over his nose, trying to hold back the blood. Kiba’s eyes bulged.

Kuko took out her own purse, putting a small gold bar on the counter.

“Drinks for Uzumaki’s Naruto’s friends. For the rest of the day.”

Naruto shook with rage when Kuko took out an ornate mirror and reapplied her lipstick.

“You see, young man. I can be very generous when I get what I want.” She bumped her hip against him, turned, then walked out of the bar. “See you tonight.”

“You are in a great deal of trouble,” Shikamaru said.

“Tell me about it!” Naruto corralled all six glasses that arrived.


The lights in the room were all on.

Naruto paced back and forth anxiously, walking as far away from the bed as possible.

The cup of instant noodles he had made was now cold. He had lost his appetite. Kuko would be making her appearance soon, no doubt.

Maybe not, though.

Naruto couldn’t help but admire her determination. Like him, she set her sights on something she wanted and didn’t let anything stand in her path. It was her Kitsune Way.

There was a chance that she would wait for early morning to arrive. That would keep him on edge for a good while, and would leave him somewhat tired. His judgment might not be at its best.

Last night, after the incident in the bar, she had showed up fairly early, right after dark, knowing that he had been drinking. Praising him a lot, and trying to give him another kiss, she had come close to breaking him with her possession abilities.

Too close.

But, he had held on to the one thing that figuratively kept his head above water. The demands that he made were reasonable to him. Kuko turned them down. That had made him obstinate. The Kitsune Way was no match for that combined with his Ninja Way.

Besides, just like tonight, his potential teammates were camped out in his hallway. If they had any indication that something funny was going on, they had been given orders to intrude.

“I have just as much of an advantage as she has,” he said aloud.

That might indeed be true. If Tsunade was correct, the estrous cycle of the fox women would be such that Kuko and her six compatriots would only be in heat for so long. Of course, seeing that they lived for centuries, who could say that their cycles might not be prolonged too.

“Doesn’t hurt to hope!” Naruto said, trying to boost his confidence.

Oddly enough, he found himself enjoying the attention. He would almost be sad to see Kuko go. But, he had been lonely for a long time before finding friends.

He did not need attention to survive.

It was nice thought. He didn’t enjoy just the attention he got from the kitsune. His friends were all worried about him, and the Hokage and jounin appreciated his strong stand.

In any case, as long as he could hold out, his hand got better and better as time passed. The question was not whether or not he should ask for concessions. No. The question was what to ask for, how many things to make mandatory, and when to make his final offer.

There was a knock on his door. He walked over and opened it.

It was Anko.

“Everything OK in here? The bitch didn’t show up yet.” She knew that the correct term was vixen.

“No. Not yet,” Naruto answered. For some reason, Anko had him more uncomfortable than Kuko did.

“You know, unless she’s a masochist, if you slap her around hard, she might forget about you.” Anko’s look was downright frightening. “Might. That wouldn’t work with me.”

“Yes…… uhhh…… but we need to find out about the temple….” Naruto swallowed hard.

“That’s where the torture comes in….” Anko grinned.

“Torture?”

Naruto recognized that voice all too well. So did Anko.

It was Kuko. She stood on Naruto’s balcony, dressed in a rather elegant evening gown. Naruto wondered what tact she was going to take tonight.

“Not having you in my arms is torture enough,” the kitsune said, hands clasped to her chest. “But if you really want to hurt me….” Her appearance changed. She looked identical to Anko. Walking over to stand next to the jouinin, she ran her hand over Naruto’s shirt. “I can keep this form.” She laughed her bell-like laugh. “Should I go get a whip?”

Hearing that, Kurenai rushed into the room, knowing how short a fuse Anko had. With the aid of Sakura and Ino, she managed to drag the dark-haired ninja from through the door before closing it.

Kuko changed back again.

“I chose this dress especially for you. Beautiful, isn’t it?” She did a slow turn. “It comes off real easily, too.” Her eyes showed that look. She jumped on Naruto, naked again.

But, she had locked her lips on a clone. The copy smiled before popping out of existence.

“Why don’t you just give it a rest already?” Naruto rubbed his neck. “The act is growing thin, you know.”

Kuko’s face fell. She brought a hand up to her mouth. A tear formed in one eye, then ran down her cheek.

“I’m…… I’m doing the best I know how…..” She sniffed, her body trembling some. “Haven’t you ever worked hard to get what you wanted, only to have people reject you?”

Naruto scowled. He certainly had been through more than his share of that.

“Wouldn’t…… wouldn’t you keep doing what you knew was right…… no matter what stood in your way?” The kitsune looked away. More tears were falling.

Naruto looked away. He didn’t like to see women cry.

“Why is it wrong for me…… for me to want acceptance?” Kuko shook harder for a moment. “I’ve been looking for so long. I’ve been doing my best to protect the family. I’m going to be the leader some day; but, that doesn’t mean that I should give up my personal dreams, does it?”

“I….” Naruto felt his own history pushing against him.

“Don’t…… don’t I…… don’t I deserve love, too?” The fox woman put her face in her hands. Tears trickled out between her fingers, making spots on the carpet.

“Sure….” Naruto answered from his heart.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” Kuko tried her possession technique again. She smiled. Naruto didn’t jerk away like he had each other time.

This could be it.

She would need to test the limit of her skills, creating an illusion of silence in the room, no matter how much noise she was making.

“B-B-But….” Naruto was finding it hard to get his words out.

“Relax,” Kuko said, touching him lightly. “I’ve grown to respect you too much, to take you against your will. Why not take things slowly. We don’t have to go too far if you don’t like it.” She kissed his neck softly. “But, if you want me…… I’m yours….”

Naruto couldn’t move. He wasn’t able to break the seduction spell. Part of him did want her. Should he just go with the flow, getting whatever enjoyment out of it as he could? He would be a man when things were done….

No.

This was no different than being defeated in any other way. Uzumaki Naruto did not like to lose! And, he hated being manipulated.

Any minute now, he expected a surge of Kyuubi chakra. But, it didn’t come. He didn’t feel like he was in danger.

He was too used to her now.

There was another way. He had used it before. It might not bear fruit, but what harm was there in trying.

Concentrating hard, he turned inward. After his dream the other night, he was almost afraid to find out what Kyuubi thought. But, what other choice did he have? He couldn’t even move enough to make a noise that his fellow shinobi could hear.

“Why don’t we take that shirt off,” Kuko said, easing the clothing up over his head. After that, she began placing kisses all over his skin.

Naruto shivered. It broke his concentration. This was going to be harder than usual. Not good.

Nevertheless, his will was strong. He felt as if he were walking through a long maze of desolate hallways, small puddles of water here and there, a musty odor in the air. He continued until he stood before the set of huge bars.

“Wake up, bastard fox!”

“WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE, INSECT? THIS IS NOT ANOTHER INSTANCE WHERE YOUR IDIOCY HAS PLACED ME IN PERIL.”

Naruto got angry.

“I’m about to get used against my will. Who can say what I might end up doing after that!”

“THE WOMAN IS KITSUNE. SUPERIOR TO ONE SUCH AS YOU. SURELY YOU MUST SEE THAT. ACCEPT THE HONOR SHE DOES YOU, AND LEAVE ME TO MY REST.”

Naruto shivered with rage. That asshole fox was just going to let him get pawed? Of course he would. As long as his bacon wasn’t in the fire.

“She is also taking advantage of you. Is that OK with you…… you big hairball!”

“SHE HAS CHOSEN WISELY. IT IS NO HARM TO ME. YOUR DISCOMFORT IS LIKE CATNIP TO A CAT. I HOPE TO TASTE MORE.”

After that, no matter how loud Naruto shouted, Kyuubi wouldn’t answer.

His mind back in its usual place, he swallowed hard. Hard was the operative word. He only had his underwear on, and his anatomy was showing off.

“Froggie underwear…… how cute….” Kuko chuckled. “Let’s slip these off, why don’t we.”

It was serendipity that saved him that time.

“Naruto,” Sakura opened the door without knocking. “We ordered a late dinner…… would you like some….” Peaking into the room, his teammate froze. Her face turned beet red. “NARUTO!”

That exclamation brought Anko.

“What is it Sakura?” She stepped into the room, taking note of the situation. “I see. Can you move, Naruto?” Not hearing an answer, she licked her lips. This was a good excuse to kick some ass. “Hmmmm. I can see why she’s after you.” Anko knew better than to mention Nine Tails in front of Sakura. “Who would have guessed that you were hung like a….” She was interrupted.

“ANKO!” It was Kurenai, who had heard enough. “Step away from the boy,” she said, directing her command to Kuko.

“Not just yet,” the kitsune said, pulling down Naruto’s boxers. “OK.” She stepped back, but didn’t release her possession. “I believe the word you were looking for was horse,” she said to Anko with a big grin.

“Do you need our help?” Ino stepped into the room, followed by Hinata, Ten Ten, and Shizune. They all froze when they saw Naruto.

Ino and Ten Ten quickly looked away. Shizune did too, nonplussed. She had treated Naruto in the hospital before, so wasn’t surprised by anything she saw. Hinata stumbled, falling against the wall. She closed her eyes and started backing out of the room.

“Maybe that explains why he has so much chakra,” Anko said for Hinata’s benefit. She laughed seeing the younger girl blush. “Might also explain why he acts like so much of a dick sometimes….”

“ANKO!” Kurenai looked rather perturbed. She didn’t like seeing Hinata embarrassed that way.

“You might not be so bad after all,” Kuko said, smiling at Anko. Shrugging, she released her control of Naruto. “Next time,” she said with a wink.

“Th-Th-Thank you, Sakura.” Naruto spoke before realizing he was still naked. “Shit!” He dove behind his couch.

“Wait for me!” Kuko said, leaping after him.

“SLUT!” Sakura connected with a right cross. The kitsune was flattened high against the opposite wall. When she got back to her feet, she bared her teeth and snarled. “That’s the least that I owe you,” the shinobi girl said, still feeling guilty that she botched her promise with Kuko at the clearing.

“You will pay for that,” Kuko said. “I’ll….” The fox woman stopped, splashed in the face with the instant noodles Naruto threw.

“That’s enough,” Naruto said, angry. He had his trousers on. Backwards. “If you try to hurt any of my friends, I will kill you. Screw the temple!” He had reached his limit for the night.

Kuko’s tails appeared, writing like angry snakes. The look she turned on Naruto was no longer seductive. It was contemplative.

“I told you that your act was growing old, didn’t I?” Naruto turned his back on her. He saluted Sakura. “Teammates look out for one another, right?”

“Right!” Sakura said, smiling. She turned a nasty glance on Kuko. “I won’t let anyone take advantage of my friends, either.” She smirked, the clear winner of that round.

“I think we will all camp out I this room tonight,” Kurenai said. “Girls!” She called the others in. Hinata was still red in the face. She had difficulty looking at Naruto.

“That’s fine.” Kuko laughed. “He and I will share the bed. You ladies can sleep wherever you like.”

Naruto just shook his head.

“OK,” he said. “It’s ultimatum time. You brought this on yourself. That was much too close.” He turned away from the girls, realizing that his anatomy had not returned to its resting state.

“I will make my demands again. We will negotiate to my satisfaction. Or, I will forget about the temple and you can forget about me. You need not bother coming back again.” He wasn’t as ready to give up on any possible useful information as he tried to sound.

“Don’t you just adore a forceful man?” Kuko asked Hinata, knowing full well how the girl felt about Naruto.

“Ummm….” Hinata took a step back.

“Enough!” Naruto said. “Unless you want a second helping of Ramen.” He stuck out his chin. “I have pork and seafood. Your choice.”

Kuko stuck out her tongue at him. That had him speechless for a moment. She was more than five hundred years old, and she did that?

Why did it have him smiling?

“Number one,” Naruto said, serious again. “You get what you want, only if I get what I want. That means we both take risks.” He put his leg up on the arm of the couch, holding a pillow in front of him.

“You take us to the temple. We get through it safely, and out again. I find something useful against Akatsuki.” He swallowed hard, looking over at the girls. “You get what…… uhhh…… you want….”

Anko grinned. She loved drama. Kurenai nodded, approving of Naruto’s demands. Hinata was unsteady on her feet for a brief moment.

“Alright.” Kuko nodded, smiling. “But, here are my demands. I don’t just want fun. I want a child. We try as many times as it takes.” Her smile widened. “If it doesn’t work this cycle, I return every other time I am ready, until I get what I want.”

“A…… Agr……” Naruto had to cough to clear his throat. “Agreed.” He knew that he was blushing. “Number two. The ladies will accompany us.” He waved his arm around the room.

“Hmmmmm…… I’ll have to think about that one….” Kuko’s expression said that she already had. “Ahhhhh! Fine.” She began fluffing her hair. “You get one for free.”

“Huh?” Naruto asked. “What the hell does that mean?”

“You get to choose one at no additional cost. For every one you want to add after that….” She stretched, purring. “You give one of the other kitsune the same attention you give me.”

“They promised!” Kurenai said, sternly.

“Mmmmm Hmmmmm,” Kuko replied. “Let’s see. What were your words? Oh. Yes. ‘If you, promise never to go after Naruto again, or seek vengeance against us or our village’.” She nibbled at one of her fingernails. “They wouldn’t be going after him. He would be going after them.” She laughed. “As long as it takes.”

Everyone turned to look at Naruto.

“No way!” he said loudly. “Though I would agree to swap one of them for you!” His eyes showed his shock.

“Well, if we don’t have a deal….” Kuko began walking towards the balcony.

Naruto clenched his fists. Maybe he should just say ‘Fuck you’ and let her leave. But if he could find out something about The Nine….

“Bye,” he said, gambling that she wouldn’t leave.

She did.

“Damn!” Naruto said, deflating. “I don’t know whether to be relieved that she’s gone, or upset that we lose out on a chance to protect the Leaf.”

“Shit,” Anko said. “If you were going to bang one silly, what difference would it make if you humped the whole bunch of them?”

“I think that Naruto did very well,” Sakura said. Hinata nodded her head, as did the other girls. “It certainly surprised me.” The girls laughed.

“So you were being serious.”

It was Kuko. She had stayed in the shadows outside.

“Yes,” Naruto said.

“So was I,” the kitsune said. “But, I guess I should find out why someone as strong as you feels the need to be protected by so many…… women….”

Naruto scowled. He was not going to rise to that bait.

“Because a certain fox woman…… who shall remain nameless…… had proven too effective in her attempts.” He swallowed hard. Part of his mind wanted to relive the earlier seduction scene. “But, even more, she has shown herself to be very tricky and resourceful.”

“I see,” Kuko tugged at her hair. “Would it matter if I promised not to use my possession and seduction techniques again?”

Naruto narrowed his eyes. He rubbed his chin. Could he trust her? Ha! Time to up the ante…

“Yes…… especially if I get to carry the star ball.”

Kuko shook for a moment. Her tails appeared then went away. She had been caught off guard.

“You play a mean game,” she whispered. Smiling, she nodded her head. “OK. Is that all you were worried about?”

“No,” Naruto said sternly, his victory spurring him on. “There were a few things you neglected to mention about the temple. For example, does it hold kumbhandas, pretas. yakshas, hungry ghosts…… stuff like that…..things that would be dangerous to me or the one with me.” He had let ‘the one’ part slip, but it didn’t surprise Kuko. “Well….”

Kuko nodded. “Yes. All of them. And a few other things, too.” She yawned, looked at the bed, at Naruto, then the bed again. She raised one eyebrow. Smiling, she continued. “None will attack you, as long as you are with me and keep your bargain. Furthermore, if we do sleep together, I would protect you with my life.”

Naruto stood quietly for a moment. He did not look to Kurenai or Anko. Tsunade had been emphatic that this was his decision.

“Fine,” he twitched, but maintained his composure. “Just one, then. Let’s figure out who that should be….”

“Let’s,” Kuko purred, a look of triumph in her eyes.


Fox Hunt
This fanfic is complete.
 

Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim.html


Discuss books at  Blogging about Books http://www.seltzerbooks.com/blog/
Other book reviews by Richard Seltzer
Opus authors -- contemporary writers whose entire work is great
The Readers' Corner and Writers Showcase


This site is published by Samizdat Express, 213 Deerfield Lane, West Roxbury, MA 02132-002. (203) 553-9925 seltzer@seltzerbooks.com

Book collections on CD and DVD. A library for the price of a book.
Limited time offer: 2 for the price of 1
 

Return to Samizdat Express

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.com