Richard Seltzer's home page  Publishing home

What's Your Problem

By Inushoujo Sakura Akina, CatLuver08@aol.com

Chapter 4:

Inuyasha loves Kikyo, Kagome loves Koga


This Fanfic is a good Kagome/Inuyasha where Kag isn't a halfdemon (as far as I know). That might change in later chapters but seems good so far. Tim Seltzer, seltzer@seltzerbooks.com


Disclaimer: I know what you're thinking 'oh yay (not), she's gonna say that she doesn't own Inuyasha, well today I have some important news for you. Well you see, I'm never ever going to own Inuyasha! Boo hoo. *sniffle*


"blah"-talking 'blah'-talking (blah)-authoress talking

Inuyasha's Forest

Kagome woke up and felt that she was leaning against something soft, which was unusual because she always slept on the hard ground. She looked up and saw the sleeping hanyou's face. Inuyasha's face held a worried look upon it. Kagome looked down on her side and noticed that she was in a tree. She quickly pressed herself against Inuyasha's chest. She heard Inuyasha mumble something so she leaned closer to hear what he was saying. She looked at him again, this time he had a terrified look on his face.

"Nooooo! Kagomeeee!" Inuyasha screamed in his sleep. He now looked sad and very depressed.

Kagome looked at him. She was afraid, so she shook him. "Inuyasha," she whispered, "please wake up." Inuyasha jolted awake. As soon as he saw that the girl's face was Kagome's and not Kikyo's he was relieved. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome and hugged her.



*Dream*

Inuyasha woke up and leaned down to kiss Kagome. He kissed her head then looked at her. Instead of seeing Kagome it was Kikyo. He was really shocked.

"Kikyo what are you doing here? Where is Kagome?" Inuyasha asked with worry.

"Why do you care Inuyasha? I thought you loved me? If you love me you wouldn't care about what happened to that witch." Kikyo said.

"Where is she?" Inuyasha practically shouted.

"I'm down here. I can't believe you. I thought you said that you loved me. I hate you Inuyasha! I'm leaving for good. I'm going home Inuyasha and never coming back!" Kagome yelled up at Inuyasha from the ground below.

"Wait!" Inuyasha yelled to her, but his voice fell upon deaf ears.

Kikyo stood up and took aim with her bow and arrow at Kagome's back. Inuyasha tried to stop her but some kind of invisible force held him back. He couldn't move. As Kikyo shot the arrow everything went in slow motion from there on. He watched as the arrow pierced Kagome through the back and into her heart. She stopped for a second in shock, and then fell to the ground. "Nooooo! Kagomeeee!" Inuyasha screamed as he ran to her. When the arrow pierced her the magical spell that had held him had broke. Inuyasha sat down next to Kagome and held her dying form. "In-Inu-ya-sha," was Kagome's last word that she had just barely whispered be fore she died. Inuyasha's heart had broke into a million pieces as soon as she took her last breathe. He screamed her name out in agony. Then fell to the ground crying. (Yes I am actually going to make him cry. Well only in his dream.) He knew it, his life was over. He had nothing to live for. Kagome had died.

*End Dream*


"In my dream I had lost you Kagome. I was devastated. Please don't let me really lose you. If I did, I wouldn't be able to go on. I would have nothing to live for in life," Inuyasha told her. Kagome looked up at him and said with a lot of emotion, "Inuyasha I will never leave you." With Kagome done talking, Inuyasha kissed the top of her head. They sat there together and watched the sun rise.

"I think we should head back before the others wake so Miroku won't ask and hentai questions or have any hentai thoughts. Although he probably already has hentai thoughts. I truly believe that everyday Miroku has at least one hentai thought," Inuyasha said.

"Okay Inuyasha. I think your right about Miroku so we should get back soon, but first I want to ask you a question," Kagome said.

"Okay shoot," Inuyasha replied.

"What are your feelings towards me? Towards Kikyo? And us?" Kagome asked quickly so he wouldn't interrupt her.

"."

"Inuyasha?"

"I dunno. I have to avenge Kikyo. I promised her I would and I can't break my promise. And uh you are my ma. My fri. My shard detector," he kept his tone soft until the last statement. He got all flustered and angrily told Kagome that she was just his shard detector, which was a major lie.

What he said had hurt kagome bad, real bad. "I knew it! That's all I am to you isn't it! Even after this morning. Well I have had it. I don't really care if you are devastated and can't live without me. Forget that you ever heard me saying that I can't live without you. You didn't even answer my last question. So I guess that means that you have no feelings towards us having a relationship or anything," Kagome yelled at him. She saw Koga coming and because she was so angry she made a stupid mistake. She waited until Koga was close enough to hear her. "Now consider me as your rival, Koga-kun's woman." (Very bad mistake Kagome made didn't she. So did Inuyasha with his big damn mouth.)

Inuyasha's mouth dropped wide open, "Wha?"

Koga nearly fainted from joy. Kagome ran over to Koga and embraced him in a tight hug. For a moment she thought this was the best choice, but then started having second thoughts. Koga looked at her with lust in his eyes. Not love like Inuyasha did, just lust. Inuyasha growled and Koga just smirked at him. "She is MY woman now dog turd. Forever." The word forever seemed to echo in Inuyasha's brain. 'No. I've lost her,' he thought, 'Forever.' His ears drooped down and he lowered his head. 'Is this the right choice,' Kagome thought. 'No,' another voice in her head said. 'Why not,' she thought. 'Because you won't be able to go home and see your family again. Koga wouldn't understand,' the second voice replied. 'What about Shippo, Sango, and Miroku,' a third voice said. 'And Inuyasha,' a fourth voice added. 'Yeah,' the second and third voice agreed. 'Okay. I understand now. My destiny is with Inuyasha, the hanyou I love and not Koga, the obsessed wolf youkai.'

Inuyasha turned around slowly and started to leave. "Noooo!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha stopped and turned his head to look at her. He gave her a questioning look. "Don't leave Inuyasha. I'm sorry," Kagome said and started to cry a little. She broke free of the embrace of Koga's arms that he had wrapped tightly around her when she had run to Koga when he had first showed up. Kagome tried to run to Inuyasha but Koga instinctively grabbed her. "No," he said firmly, "Since you are my woman you have to obey me and I forbid you to go near the worthless half breed."

"Fine, then I am no longer your woman. I'd rather be Inuyasha's woman anyways. I thought over what I had said and I have decided that my destiny is to be with Inuyasha, not you Koga." Koga was stunned by the harshness in her voice; he had never gotten her angry so he didn't know what she was capable of when pissed. He was also sad because she did not add the friendly kun like she usually did. "By the way Inuyasha is not a worthless half breed. He is a wonderful hanyou. He is a lot stronger than you too. Now let me go." Koga didn't lessen his grip on Kagome's wrist. "I said to let me go and I mean now not later!" Kagome said angrily. She was getting very pissed right now

"No." Koga replied. (He is trying to be brave and stand up to a pissed Kagome with a very possessive hanyou watching, not a good thing to do.)

Kagome growled a real inu hanyou like growl at his answer, which surprised Koga and even Inuyasha. When Kagome heard herself growl she knew she has been hanging around Inuyasha too long. She hadn't even meant to growl, she just did like it was natural. 'Weird, very weird,' she thought, 'No time to think about this now though. I'll have to remember to think about this later and maybe talk to mom.'

Inuyasha took a step forward, "I think kagome said to let her go." Inuyasha's instincts were screaming at him. They were telling him to get her away from that damn wolf as quickly as possible. He saw kagome shiver a little. He knew that she was very angry but her fear took over that emotion. He really wanted to do whatever it would take to make her fell safe again and get her to relax. He was surprised. The only time any of his youkai instincts were so demanding was when he had changed in a crazed inu youkai that wanted to do nothing but kill.

"I don't have to let her go. She chose me. So now she is mine. Forever," Koga said while pulling Kagome into him, her back pressed against his chest.

"Nooooo! Never, let me go," Kagome screamed. She started to cry a little more as she squirmed, kicked, and tried to pull her arms out of Koga's death grip. Koga just tightened his grip even more making Kagome cough because she could barely breathe. He thought it would make her stop but it had just made her try even hard. Kagome was desperate to get away from him. All the while she kept screaming and choking, "let me go."

When Koga was busy trying to get Kagome to clam down, which of course she wouldn't calm down for him in a million years (Of course she would calm down in a millisecond for Inuyasha), Inuyasha snuck up behind him. He unsheathed Tetsusiaga, transformed it and held it up to Koga's neck. "What is your fucking problem wolf? Kagome wants me not you. Do you understand because it is not that hard. Now let her go or say good bye to your damn wolf head," Inuyasha threatened. Koga reluctantly let Kagome go. Kagome was really scared and worn out from fighting him, she couldn't hold herself up when Koga dropped her, so she fell to the ground on her bottom and started to shake violently.

"You better go now wolf before I change my mind and kill you," Inuyasha said with venom dripping in his voice. He could feel his blood pulse through his veins as he talked.

With that said Koga fled.

Inuyasha made sure that Koga was out of sight, smell, and hearing range before he calmed down enough to tend to Kagome. He sat down behind Kagome and pulled her into his lap. She stopped shaking violently but was still shaking. Inuyasha wrapped his arm around her waist and with the other arm moved all of her hair to one of her shoulders before it was also wrapped around her waist. He leaned his head down and slightly licked her neck and bit it softly. He sat like that repeating the licking and soft biting over and over. As soon as Kagome felt his arms go around her she felt completely safe. When he had softly bit her neck she started to relax. 'I'm never going to leave him. Even if I get mad and say I'm going to leave and not come back I wont really mean it deep down because I love him,' Kagome thought. She leaned deeper into his chest when he stopped. Inuyasha kissed the top of her head. He stood up then picked her up bridal style. She leaned into him as far as she possibly could. Inuyasha were in an opening and Inuyasha wanted more privacy so he ran off to a place deep in his forest.


Sorry I couldn't post this chapter up earlier. I was really busy. Next chapter will be up ASAP. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please R&R! I want to get at least 1 review for every chapter before I post the next one up.

Ja Ne



What's Your Problem This story is incomplete. We'll post the rest as soon as it's ready.


Best Fanfics on the Web, selected by Tim
Tim Seltzer's page www.seltzerbooks.com/tim/timseltzer.html

seltzer@seltzerbooks.com  privacy statement

Google
  Webseltzerbooks.c